British women: BEV want to see your films!
As we begin to programme the 2014 festival, we are happy to announce open submissions for emerging British female directors.
Submissions are open for all formats and genres – if you are a first or second time filmmaker with a film that deserves to be seen in one of the UK’s leading cultural venues, we’d love to hear from you.
Submitting your film:
– Online via Vimeo or transfer to email@example.com
– DVD by post, or pop in. Our address is: Kingsland Road Studios, Basement Unit, 284 – 288 Kingsland Road, London E8 4DN*
*Please note that Birds Eye View is not responsible for the safe delivery of your DVD. We recommend using a sign-for delivery service.
With your submission, please provide:
– Logline (max 250 characters)
– Film synopsis (700 max characters)
– Director’s bio, cast and crew lists
– A list of previous and/or planned screenings
– Contact details (telephone, email, address)
We can only consider complete submissions.
– £12 feature
– £6 short
– The film must be directed by a woman.
– The director must be British.
– The deadline for submissions (online and postal) is October 31st, 2013. Any films received after this date will not be considered.
– Payment should be made via Paypal. We will not consider your film if payment is not received before the deadline.
Please keep in mind: the deadline is on a RECEIVED BY basis (NOT based on a postmark date).
If you have any questions about the submissions process, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Jo Duncombe
To submit your payment via Paypal, please follow the link below…